The park of Château de la Chaix was the personal project of Madame Jacquet.
Because the house had lain empty for 40 years, the park was in a bad shape when we arrived. The alleés and trees more than a century old, including Cedar, Canadian Beech, Linden, Sequoia and Sycamore have been conserved till today.
There are many unique moments to discover in the one-hectare park:
- French-style greensward with roses and boxwood alleés
- “Paradise” garden with aromatic herbs
- Forest area with its wild flowers and strawberries
- Pétanque court- a classic French garden game to be enjoyed with aperitif!
- Kitchen herb garden
- Open air breakfast terrace
- Lovers pavilion