Places to Visit
Our region is full of historic monuments. Here is a list of our recommendations:
Nearby Saint Christophe-en-Brionnais :
- Château de Drée – Curbigny, 15km
April, May, Septembre, Octobre : from 14h to 17h everyday except Wednesdays. Last guided visit begins at 16h30.
June, July, August : from 10h to 17h30 everyday (between 12h and 14h, visit is limited to the gardens). Last guided visit begins at 17h.
- Château de Digoine – Digoine, 40km
From May to June : from 14h to 19h Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
From July to August : from 14h to 19h everyday.
From September to October : from 14h to 19h Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- Château de Cormatin - Cormatin, 70km
Open every day including weekends and holidays, from 30 March to 11 November.
From 30 March to 14 June : 10h to 12h* and 14h to 17h30*
From 15 June to 15 September : 10h to 12h* and 14h to 18h30*
14 July to 18 August : 10h to 18h30*
16 September to 11 November : 10h to 12h* and 14h to 17h30*
* Indicates the beginning of the last guided tour in the morning/afternoon. Visitors are free to enjoy the park until sunset.
- Circuit of Roman churches
- Ville de Charlieu, 18km
- Ville de Paray-le-Monial, 20km